MSc in Coaching and Development
Our MSc in Coaching and Development, which is provided in conjunction with The University of Portsmouth, is typically granted after three years of study - students generally complete our Postgraduate Certificate and Postgraduate Diploma first.
Course content / features
The MSc course involves:
- Research Methods workshop
- 12,000 word investigative project
- Access to online learning resources
- Personal Tutor support
By taking this course you can...
- make an effective contribution to your workplace, and improve your career prospects
- tap in to a large selection of electronic resources, which can be accessed from anywhere online.
- learn from academically qualified and enthusiastic staff with research and consultancy experience (and links with industry).
The intake for this final year of our three year postgraduate programme is in the Autumn. More information is also available on the University of Portsmouth website.
Our Master Coach programme
We encourage our MSc students to support their study by participating on our Master Coach programme too. This is a one year course of advanced coach training which explores the following areas in depth:
- coaching and mindfulness
- a Gestalt approach to coaching
- advanced embodied systemic coaching
- advanced coaching for teams and groups
(Please note that additional fees apply for MSc students who wish to participate on the master coach programme - contact us for details).
For more information about our master coach programme, just get in touch today.