“Every human has four endowments - self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom... The power to choose, to respond, to change.” - Stephen Covey
This online coaching course is aimed at our Alumni or experienced coaches (minimum qualification ILM Level 5 or 7 Certificates in Coaching or equivalent) that would like to be certified to use our Leadership 360 tool within their 1-2-1 or team coaching programmes.
Why use a Leadership 360 tool?
As with any tool utilised in coaching, the Leadership 360 tool is a starting point for a discussion to enable a leader to raise their awareness of their leadership style and impact upon those they lead and their organisation. Such tools can be a powerful addition to a coach’s toolkit as without them it may be difficult for the coachee to become aware of their strengths or potential blind spots.
Our Leadership 360 tool is formed around the 'operating styles' model which looks at 4 key leadership styles: leading, managing, coaching and influencing. At the centre of the model lies the core – key emotional and attitudinal attributes that determine leadership success. The behaviours that underpin each section are based on over 30 years of research and provide a comprehensive and rounded view of those factors most likely to impact individual and organisational performance:
Benefits of this certification
- Experiential and highly practical programme
- Intimate learning group restricted at 8 participants
- Provides you with a powerful development tool to use with your coaching clients
- Provides assurance for users/buyers of your coaching of your competence and ability
- Develops your capability to utilise more formal development tools within your coaching practice
- Raises your personal credibility and professionalism
- Provides you with the latest and leading thinking from experts within the coaching industry and highly experienced practitioners that are leaders in their fields
- Demonstrates you are continually developing and always improving your coaching ability
- Raises the credibility and standards of our profession.
- The course is approximately 4 months in length and involves:
- 5 virtual workshops over 7.5 hours of training
- Coaching and feedback tool resources
- Fieldwork and practice of utilising the Insightful Leader tool with 2 practice clients
- 1-2-1 support from Personal Tutor
- Undertaking group supervision on the use of the tool
- Undertaking reflective practice and relevant course work
- Submission of a case study
- Certification to use the Insightful Leader 360 Tool.
Overview of programme
Our programme combines virtual group development sessions delivered via interactive web-based classrooms and practice through field work assignments.
Module 1: On-boarding session
- Forming virtual learning group
- Overview of programme elements
- Setting personal outcomes
- Briefing on own 360 assessment
- Certification requirements
- Field work.
Module 2:The use of 360 tools within Leadership Coaching
- The intention for using more formal tools within a leadership coaching programme
- Facilitating a formal feedback process
- Adult learning
- The coaching relationship
- Face to face vs virtual feedback sessions
- Best practice.
Module 3: The Insightful Leader 360 Tool
- Introducing ‘The Insightful Leader’ tool
- Rationale for the model
- How 360 works
- Bespoke vs generic
Module 4: Learning integration and supervision
- Group Supervision upon fieldwork
- Individual learning from fieldwork
- Trouble shooting
The course is delivered via our virtual classroom platform, which provides an interactive forum. You will join via a weblink and will require a webcam to fully participate.
If you are interested in booking a place on this course, just contact us today.