Why train as a coach with us?
Advantages of training as a coach with TPC Leadership
We provide each participant with a breadth and depth of coach capability informed by cutting-edge theories and psychological models combined with rigorous practitioner development.
Our faculty are role models selected for their specific expertise and practitioner experience as well as their ability to develop excellent coach practitioners.
- Our proposition is modular, which means our participants can construct the accreditation and depth of learning path that is right for them. This means our paths for accreditation are versatile and flexible to meet the needs of each learner.
- Our workshops are experiential and include observed coaching practice sessions with a heavy focus on feedback to ensure each coach’s capability develops throughout the programme.
- Alongside the academic rigour, at the end of each year coaches complete a practical assessment of their coaching so they can be confident in their development as practitioners.
- We provide highly experiential development and include observed coaching practice sessions with a heavy focus on reflective practice and feedback to ensure each coachs capability develops throughout the programme.
- We include co-supervision, group supervision and practical assessments for our ILM, EMCC and postgraduate coach development programmes.
- Participants of our programmes recognise the level of support and expertise we provide which stands us apart from other coach training programmes.
- Our programme is international with participants from across the public and private sectors in the UK and Europe.
Routes of study and length of courses
Our coach training framework is designed to meet your needs and aspirations. Most of our courses can be taken as standalone programmes, or alternatively, you can study with us over three years, becoming increasingly qualified as you progress - we offer professional accreditations via the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC), and academic qualifications through the University of Portsmouth Business School.
Underlying all our coaching courses are the academic and psychological underpinnings of coaching and the intention and vision to create exceptional practitioners through leading experiential learning and development.
The below diagram outlines the various routes of study available to you. Again please note that you do not necessarily need to study with us for three years - most courses can be taken as standalone programmes.
Find out about our courses
To see the full range of executive coach training courses, please download our brochure.